Who we are


dillon cooper

founder / ceo



executive team


bryan conway

creative & Marketing Director



a few of our team members


From Coos Bay Oregon, by the age of 10 Shaun found himself lost and without guidance as a result of his parents’ divorce. From the age of 10 to the age of 17 Shaun remained homeless taking shelter wherever he could, sometimes showering at campgrounds and inside truck stops. After turning 17, Shaun moved to Tulsa Oklahoma to live with his grandparents and eventually graduated high school. After high school Shaun set out on his own. Still struggling from a life of no guidance, Shaun turned to drugs and alcohol to suppress the negative emotions. In 2005 after years of self abuse, Shaun stepped foot in a rehabilitation center in attempt to get treated for his substance abuse. Once completing the program Shaun left the facility a brand new person. Today Shaun owns and operates two premiere tattoos shops that he started from the ground up located in Tulsa, Spaded and Jaded Tattoo. Shaun’s tattoo shop does an annual 24 hour tattoo marathon once a year where all proceeds go towards assisting the fight against cancer. On average the event raises over 10,000 dollars each year. He is now married to the love of his life and has 4 children.

“Once I left the facility I knew I was a better version of myself. I began to take everything in life serious, including being a father. I owe everything to God and the people that were willing to help me, especially my wife Lana. I am a part of this organization because I know the importance of having a good support system and having someone you can relate to.”

Shaun Peters
Tulsa, OK

File Dec 22, 8 43 46 AM.jpeg

Growing up in central New Jersey, Natalie was first introduced to heroin at the young age of 13. By the age of 15 Natalie attended her first rehab in Pennsylvania. The addiction proved to be harder to defeat than expected. Seeing no progress from rehab, Natalie continued to abuse drugs and alcohol for the next 5 years of her life. The severe addiction and co-dependency resulted in a lot of toxic relationships and severe trauma. Being disowned by her family, Natalie found herself homeless on the streets of New Jersey by the age of 17. On the brink of her 21st birthday, Natalie made a declaration to herself. Natalie’s self-declaration resulted in her not using any mood/altering substance since January 25th , 2011.

“I was once the most selfish shell of a human being. I never understood that I was not a bad person, but a sick person trying to get better. A wonderful woman had believed in me when I couldn’t believe in myself, and ended up saving my life when I cried wolf for the thousandth time. My gratitude for this woman is so immense that I have such a passion for paying that forward. We are so conditioned to believe that our past mistakes are what define us, but the opportunity to be the woman that never leaves, that never gives up hope, that loves unconditionally is the most motivating feeling I’ve ever experienced. Helping others with my suffering allows a chance to save a life. What is more important than human life?”

Fanwood, NJ

Growing up in Houston, Texas, Bryan grew up in circumstances not familiar to most. His mother had 4 children by the time she was 21. The multiple father figures that he knew beat and stole from his mother while abusing drugs, and bringing nothing but strife into the family. Bryan considers himself a momma’s boy and can recall taking water to his mother at a young age after she was physically assaulted on several occasions by his mother’s newest boyfriend. Without a positive role model, teachers assured Bryan he would end up in prison or dead by the time he was 18. After graduating high school Bryan decided to use the military as a ticket to a better life with more opportunities. Shortly after joining the Army, Bryan met his lifelong partner which he married. Bryan and his wife were both in the military and were raising two young boys. Shortly after being married, Bryan was deployed to Iraq for a yearlong deployment. The deployment was difficult on the marriage but they remained happy, the happiness however was short lived. Nine months after being home, Bryan and his family were involved in a head on collision. The accident left Bryan's entire body broken, along with his mental stability. He was the only survivor. After several months of rehabilitation, Bryan hated anyone that was living. He lived carelessly for the next year in hopes he would die and no longer have to carry the burden. After realizing he survived for a reason, Bryan decided to commit his life to God and helping others along the way.

“The pain I’ve gone through, has taught many lessons. Lessons that I am now grateful for. Unfortunately, I had to experience many unfathomable challenges in my short time on this earth. But, fortunately, you don’t have to go through it alone. There are people on this earth, who have gone through it all, and will be your GPS that will guide you through it, if you simply ask, see, and knock.”

Houston, TX


After serving 12 years with the 45th Infantry Division as a Forward Observer, Matt had seen more by the time he was 28 than most people ever will in their entire life. Matt grew up in Harrah, Oklahoma. After enlisting in the National Guard, Matt did 3 tours of duty, one in Iraq and two in Afghanistan. After returning home the first time in 2007, Matt began to realize he was having difficulties adjusting back to the real world. After a year of coping, Matt began having suicidal thoughts which resulted in him placing the barrel of his gun in his mouth one night while drinking. However, Matt realized he was too weak to kill himself. He chose to volunteer to deploy to Afghanistan in hopes of dying in combat, in which he felt would be heroic, versus weak. Matt however survived his tour of duty and went on to complete his third and final tour in 2011. In 2012, after serving 3 combat tours, Matt was diagnosed with both PTSD and manic depression. As a result, he was considered to be non deployable. Matt was tired of fighting and feeling as if he no longer had a purpose. One night after consuming an ample amount of alcohol, Matt swallowed over 120 sleeping pills in attempt to end both his life and his suffering, but God had other plans. After surviving the event, Matt promised himself and the love of his life Amanda, he would get the treatment necessary to get his life back on track. In 2016 Matt married Amanda. This year she gave birth to their son, Wyatt. Matt currently works for the FAA along with other combat veterans.


“ I know what it's like to feel lost. I know what its like to want to just give up and make the pain stop. I am here to tell you that God has a greater purpose for you and not give up the fight. We are here willing and able to assist you however we can. I want to use my testimony and experience to empower and help others.”



Harrah, OK


While serving as a Pararescuemen (PJ) for the U.S. Air Force, Derek was put through some of the most grueling mental and physical training the Air Force has to offer. However, after combat tours in the Middle East, Derek soon realized that not even his elite training could prepare him for the war that was awaiting back home. When Derek began experiencing symptoms of PTSD, his training to place the temporary discomfort aside kicked in. His mindset however was only a temporary fix. One day a PTSD trigger resulted in him being placed in the Emergency Room. It was after this incident that he realized he needed to seek help and get assistance for the personal battle he was up against. 

"Our motto was 'For Others May Live'. It was natural for me to place my feelings and discomfort aside. Ignoring the signs and symptoms almost resulted in me losing everything, including my life. I didn't feel comfortable opening up to anyone. I felt like i couldn't really relate to most people. The oath I took years ago I still carry with me on a daily basis. It does not expire. I am part of this organization to continue my service to this country, and to continue saving lives."



Broken Arrow, OK